Our program is located conveniently on the bus line, near churches, shopping, jobs, and grocery stores. We assist our residents in getting the proper resources to set a solid foundation and making a positive lifestyle change.
- Gender Specific Focus
- Weekly Support Meetings
- Fully Furnished , beautifully appointed home
- Life skills coaching for independent living skills
- State Licensed Halfway House.
- Safe & Affordable Housing.
- House on Bus Line.
- Clinical Supervision
- Case Management
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Program
The Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment (ADAT) Program is a state-funded program which provides alcohol and drug abuse treatment services for DUI offenders.
To be eligible for the ADAT program, offenders must:
- Have a Current Conviction of one of the following;
Be directed into treatment by order of the court;
Be deemed indigent by the court.
- DUI First Offense OR
- DUI Second (or greater) Offense OR
Driving on a Canceled, Suspended, or Revoked license (along with proof that the license was cancelled, suspended or revoked due to a prior DUI conviction in the past five years);
Treatment services are provided by 42 ADAT-contracted providers across the state. Each provider is a state-licensed alcohol and drug abuse treatment facility.
- $425 admission fee required prior or day of admission($175 Non refundable admission fee+$75 food expense+$175 first week's fee)
- $175 weekly rent
- Must be able to work or receive disability benefits.(disability fees must be active prior to acceptance in facility)
- No violent offenders, arsonists, or sex offenders.
- Must be able to abide by the house rules.
- Must be able to submit a random drug screening.
- Attend 5 12 step meetings weekly (2 in house/3 outside of house).
- Complete daily chores that have been assigned by the House Manager.
- Adhere to curfew of 10pm Sunday-Thursday and 11pm Friday & Saturday.
- Adhere to No Smoking in house and only in outside designated smoking areas.
- Being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Possession of Weapons, Alcohol and/or Drugs.
- Threats/ Violence of any kind (Verbal, Physical, or Fighting)
- Failure to pay program fees.
- Failure to comply with rules or any form of disrespect towards the Staff Members and other Residents.